Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2017 Mid Atlantic Survival Challenge

In response to DeafRacer.
    What's wrong? Don't trust that I would encourage an HONEST,& fun loving race program?
    I guess you forgot how happy you were when you vowed to return to my "Wild Willy's Raceway" in Waldorf, Md. more than a decade ago. I remember as you left that day you said "$18 for 8th place? Wow, I'm coming back here".
    Last edited by Wild Willy; 01-11-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Super Late Models & Outlaw NASCAR racing is great fun😀
    Last edited by Wild Willy; 02-02-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Hey Don,
    Thanks for the question. We have adjusted some rules. E.g. .005 bodies due to the ones Mimi has in stock.
    Please see the rules on the first page of this thread, because the 2nd copy of rules( posted from Slotcar Racing Rocks) is an older,& NON UPDATED version.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Willy View Post
    In response to DeafRacer.
    What's wrong? Don't trust that I would encourage an HONEST,& fun loving race program?
    I guess you forgot how happy you were when you vowed to return to my "Wild Willy's Raceway" in Waldorf, Md. more than a decade ago. I remember as you left that day you said "$18 for 8th place? Wow, I'm coming back here".

...on the second question, your posts on this thread are hardly encouraging. they either deflect or confuse, rather than inform. on your second point - you are wrong. this thread was edited a day ago. perhaps that was someone else. hey look, this site was designed to facilitate comradery for racers to share tips, advise, news and information to benefit racing, and that could be extremely better, here, on this thread. ok, so if you would like to continue with where this discussion seems to be heading, you can always find me at the raceway. fyi - this will be my last post on this thread.
    Last edited by RacerDeaf; 01-12-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Hey Don,
    Thanks for the question. We have adjusted some rules. E.g. .005 bodies due to the ones Mimi has in stock.
    Please see the rules on the first page of this thread, because the 2nd copy of rules( posted from Slotcar Racing Rocks) is an older,& NON UPDATED version.

Thus, my point is valid. And thanks for keeping your negativity for yourself.

Special thanks to all who have been constructive,& encouraging about the Mid Atlantic Survival Challenge.
    With much respect,& appreciation, Willy😀

Holy cow...tough crowd. Clearly, you guys have some history.

So basically it's 4 inch nascar with hot motors (s16d, group 11c and or minican bigdogs). The other race is Super Late Models with Hawk 7's. Unless there is ice in the forecast I will be there. I might even throw some cash is the winners purse. (oh yeah....I forgot to award the balancer last time. Consider it in the purse this time!)
    Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Sincere appreciation,& thanks Don :-)
    Your enthusiasm for Slotcar Racing is encouraging!

Attention racers: the rule on front of chassis touching track while resting on track surface has been removed. But we are not giving any "ok" on a chassis dragging around the track(e.g. sparks).
    Last edited by Wild Willy; 01-19-2017 at 06:06 AM.

****10% discount available for this event at nearby Comfort Inn 301-330-0023.

Seems like a decent help for anyone wishing to have a good start early at The Track ��
    Last edited by Wild Willy; 01-19-2017 at 06:12 AM.

Hey Greg, I hope a'll is well with you,& we hope you will make it down to race with us next week.

Don't really have 64p gears don't think I'm buying any so chances are won't be there.

Well, even with the "birth pains" of this first Survival Challenge race, we are very happy with how everything went 😀
    When I have time(hopefully soon) I will post details of the races here.

For the moment, I will say to Grady,...Your Super Late Model fast lap record is still intact "3.51" :-)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234