Thread: King Track for sale!!!

King Track for sale!!!

Need to sell our Blue King track. purchased in 2015 from SpeedFreaks of Greeley Colorado, had intent to open our own space. Those plans never came about, so it has been in dry storage since. completely disassembled. Located SE of Denver, Colorado
    $3000, includes:
    full track, power supply, computer, LapMaster software installed (and disc)
    workbench, 'rental' cars and controllers, and boxes of assorted parts.
    New braid, still packaged.
    A few pics posted here, contact me by email for a full file, including remaining inventory of complete cars.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue King.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	17572Name:  IMG_4804 (2).jpg
Views: 261
Size:  3.7 KB
    Please contact via email.
    becky@inthegrooveslotcars.com
    Last edited by InTheGrooveBeck; 03-02-2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: price drop!

Pictures, who made the track, who did you purchase it from, how old is it, is there a power supply and computer included? These are all questions that will be asked by potential buyers. If you could provide this information you stand a better chance of selling the track.
    Jeff Bechtel/Former Int-15 World & National Champion

Hey can you send me a images and some more information about track? I have to agree with Jeff Bechtel you should provide more information so you have bigger chances to sell it. You can also try sell it on Amazon or ebay.
    Last edited by car_maniac; 03-16-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Thanks for the feedback! we had some troubles logging back into this site once we listed it, so my sincere apologies for the lack of information. here is an update, until I relist...:
    Price is $3000; includes track, power supply, new braid (not attached, still in wrapper) , computer and Lap master software, plus any of the remaining store displays or inventory that may be left over (including a lot of 'rental' cars and controllers and a lot of various parts).
    I have a link full of pictures, please contact me with a good email address, and I can share the file with you.
    The track was set up at Speed Freaks in Greeley, Colorado. It is stored indoors, unassembled, smoke free home.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Blue King.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	17570Name:  IMG_4804 (2).jpg
Views: 188
Size:  3.7 KB

Thank you Jeff. I've updated the listing, and dropped the price!