Thread: NWSS program?

NWSS program?

Tell what you think of the NWSS program . good bad or indifferent Bill

now on facebook NWSS Woodworth

It would be helpful if you posted some info as to what the NWSS Woodworth Program is,
    and/or provided a link to more information.

I searched NWSS Woodworth on Facebook and came up with a blank page with 1 friend?

"Oh Vana... I'd like to buy a vowel please"

- PK @ OWH
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Its real simple. The tracks pick a class of car to race then send me the names and results. I keep score of the names and weekly points. Put the weekly results on the face book sight. In the end of the 8 weeks of racing there will be a NWSS points Champion. No money taken by me and no money given. In the end there may be some plaques ? Bill Woodworth NWSS2003@yahoo.com

With no tracks sighing up i will give up on the NWSS ideal Thanks Bill Woodorth

As a racer, I think it is an interesting idea. Question, say track A had an average of 7 racers a night, and track B had an average of 20 racers a night. Would I earn as many points for a win at track A as I would at track B?

Adult life does get in the way of racing from time to time, would there be a throwout race as well? Meaning, if it is an 8 race series can I not count the night I wasn't there, or had a poor finish towards my overall point total.

Have some racers at Aris Race and Hobby that are interested. Currently, I have 4 with my wife, but a couple of others have shown interest. We would need to build cars, as currrently I only have Rental Cars and a couple that have their own, but may need some work to be regulation. Aris Race and Hobby. Btw. Now have face book page.