Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USRA Response to JK Products Questions and Comments Posted Online May 24, 2017

Brassy, Roman DID incorporate the USRA in 2001. He was not able to continue serving the office of National Director and I took over for him. He sent me all the paperwork for the Incorporation. Not sure if I still have it but I actually had the Incorporation papers in my hands. So there was proof that the USRA was incorporated at one time.
    Jeff Bechtel/Former Int-15 World & National Champion

Jeff,

As I said, "as far as I know" and that I never saw any conclusive evidence to support the incorporation claim.

Would you agree that the org is not incorporated now, better than fifteen years later?

As far as I know, it is not. But, then I have tried to not concern myself with the inner workings of the USRA lately. This is just another attempt by a particular person trying to run the USRA and its officials from a manufacturer's position. It happened when I ran the USRA and it is still happening 16 years later. It seems this same person also caused problems over in the retro division.
    Jeff Bechtel/Former Int-15 World & National Champion

Yes, I believe that is the case.

You just can't make this **** up. LOL!!! I'm Happily retired. Just like that car wreck on the side of the road, I just had to take a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12