Thread: G-4 Gerding Fast Track For Sale

G-4 Gerding Fast Track For Sale

its a sad day in Maryland our time has come and gone G-4 is for sale right now its in storage and im taking offers on it all the power was owned by Roman so if your interested in that you might want to call him im taking offers on the track need it gone if by sept 30 thnx for looking
    Last edited by John Davis; 09-02-2017 at 06:18 AM.
    When will you guys ever get your car to go around YFS

I don't think that's a threat it's just a statement of fact, JD isn't in the slotcar raceway business, if someone wants it they should contact him. All he is saying is the best offer takes it what ever that offer is but he can't just keep paying storage fees on it indefinitely in the hope that someday someone might want it.
    MON THE BIFF !!!

thank you sir i changed the add Happy Scale?

Like I wrote on the other blog. I hope some of the racers in the area will step up and go in together to set it up somewhere. If I were 40 again I'd gladly take it off your hands but at 71 it's not the time to own a slot car business, at least not for me.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

JD, Roman I want to than you two (an others) for enabling us to have some good times racing on the G4 at The Track in Gaithersburg, Md.

The track will be missed by us local racers.

Tony
    OWH Slotographer

Thank You Timmy we did have a blast on it and at one time it held most if not all the world records Till Gary made many more Gerdings, I was the 1st person to go over 500 laps in AM Box and held the w/r for qualifying The thing ill miss the most will be kicking Romans *** in every thing we raced lol

Won a lot of races and had a lot of fun racing on that track going to miss it!!!!!!!!

LOL .....JD, I think Roman and you will have many scores to settle while commiserating during Redskin tailgating sessions this season.

Tony
    OWH Slotographer

At the risk of being seen 'dancing on the grave' of this track, I'm inviting guys who raced at The Track to consider giving 1/32 home track racing a try. Our club, IHSR has been active since 1994, and we race 1/32 cars on our home tracks, currently all of which are routed 3 and 4 lane layouts. We're in Darnestown and Rockville (Montgomery County, MD...near Mimi's); Charles Town, WVA; Abingdon, MD; York, PA; Harrisburg, PA, and Mechanicsburg, PA.

Obviously a very different game than the one you've enjoyed on this track. But there are some similarities as well, not the least of which the camaraderie with guys who enjoy the same hobby.

Our season starts next month. Reach out to me at tlbrace2008@yahoo.com and/or check our site for more info: interstatehomeslotracingclub.yuku.com

Any pics of track? thank you

Check out the photos at this OWH thread:

http://www.slotcartalk.com/slotcarta...ersburg+photos

Tony
    OWH Slotographer