Thread: Impeachment needed

Impeachment needed

Hello all slotcar racers... just been going thru some posts this recent year as well as the new USRA rule book.. I have to say very disappointed on what I am reading about this amazing hobby I have grown to love my whole life... I saw that the USRA nats were coming to California and close to me ...was thinking of putting a program together to go have fun and compete. Why as racers of this great land are many letting two a-holes screwing up this so amazing hobby that seems to be dieing more and more. Yes I have been in and out of the hobby the past years but I still treasure these toy cars we like to play with.... so what has to be done to get Roger and Ron out of their positions that they’ clearly causing an influx and a lot of dismay through the industry? Can an impeachment be applied by racers to take back our hobby and help manufactures get back in the rule book..? It’s unfortunate that us racers have to buy a lot of new equipment every year to just be able to compete at a national level... do you see something wrong with this Roger and Ron? Am not here to blast anybody but what happen to openness and trying to improve the sport and get more people excited to want to race again.... from an outsider stand point I feel impeachment or removal of these individuals to take back the sport... I have also have seen a lot of really good people resign from their positions on the board... this is wrong and the people that should be going are not? Feedback from racers and manufacturers would be awesome....
    "MAY THE FORCE BE IN THE FINGER"
    "Theres no banks in heaven,spend it all on slotcars"
    "WINGS ARE FOR FAIRIES- GTP RACING RULES"

At least the two gentlemen you make reference to, have the balls to stand up and make themselves known publicly.

I haven't got a clue as to your identity

Would you please identify yourself rather than hide behind obscurity?
    Zippity

"Rules are written by FEAR; and that Racers are motivated by the Fear that somebody may have something that gives others an Edge." - Rocky Russo

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    At least the two gentlemen you make reference to, have the balls to stand up and make themselves known publicly.

I haven't got a clue as to your identity

Would you please identify yourself rather than hide behind obscurity?
    805-651-0553.... Here's my number anyone can call me.... Balls enough there buddy... Am not hiding...

My name is Jason stone...40 years old..Been racing since I was 9 on and off...live in california... I love slotcar racing but dont always have the money to do it... I dont have social media and dont get on the internet that much thats why it took me so long to
    respond... Any more questions feel free to ask...
    "MAY THE FORCE BE IN THE FINGER"
    "Theres no banks in heaven,spend it all on slotcars"
    "WINGS ARE FOR FAIRIES- GTP RACING RULES"

Thanks Jason.
    Zippity

"Rules are written by FEAR; and that Racers are motivated by the Fear that somebody may have something that gives others an Edge." - Rocky Russo

Stone Man

His name is Jason Stone and you would not like to meet Mr Stone in a dark alley. Just sayin'.
    How Sweet It Is!!!!!

Jason,

A new org. has grown out of this quagmire and is already running a successful series. N.A.S.R.A. Go visit their FB page. Here is Doug's(Bent rim) post http://www.slotcartalk.com/slotcarta...ASRA-Nationals

Racers have voted with their race entries.

Don't resist....Vote. Impeachment will follow as a natural result.
    Last edited by Sam pan; 09-21-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't resist....VOTE !