Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2018 usra rule book invalid and void...

2018 usra rule book invalid and void...

association:

1.an organization of people with a common purpose and having a formal structure.
    the act of associating or state of being associated.
    friendship; companionship

dictatorship:
    1.a country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.
    absolute, imperious, or overbearing power or control.
    the office or position held by a dictator.

......Last time I checked I live in a free country and freedom of speech with voting rights..

This new 2018 rule book was edited without a vote from the controllers of usra... One man can not change that much with out a quorum vote of approval.

Just because a president and a manufactor don"t see eye to eye does not mean the racers and the racing and the race track hosting should suffer...

I want to go and race some classes at the 2018 nats but not out of roger's edited 2018 rulebook... I dont by it and niether should any of you other racers...

I have been a past president of a motorcycle club and I did not have power to change rules with out an approval vote of all my peers... I always tried to improve are way of life not damage it...

A president should be trying to improve racing not damage it... This is what will happened to this years nats if we dont all stand up againest the false and invalid rulebook that is posted on the usra website..

With less that 4 months to nats I have alot of jk chassis and bodies I would like to race and use instead of having to go out and buy several mossetti's to just put a program together to race and I know alot of you out there feel the
    same way... Rise up and be heard....

Please give me your feedback...
    "MAY THE FORCE BE IN THE FINGER"
    "Theres no banks in heaven,spend it all on slotcars"
    "WINGS ARE FOR FAIRIES- GTP RACING RULES"

Jason,

I believe that you are talking through a hole in your arse. Sad.
    Last edited by Zippity; 01-06-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    Zippity

Wellington Slot Car Club's home page

"Rules are written by FEAR; and that Racers are motivated by the Fear that somebody may have something that gives others an Edge." - Rocky Russo

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Jason,

I believe that you are talking through a hole in your arse. Sad.
    Well thatís what you believe.. At least am getting feedback back and response even if itís someone
    In another country and a little negative.. The sad thing is racers are being punished which is sad.. Things are happening
    Without correct measures. I have had many discussions with people in the hobbie and different measure Can
    Be taken but they werenít and who suffers for it?

I am amazed at the huge response (zero in fact) of positive posts that you are receiving.

That really says a lot.

Sad.
    Zippity

"Rules are written by FEAR; and that Racers are motivated by the Fear that somebody may have something that gives others an Edge." - Rocky Russo

I am amazed at the huge response (zero in fact) of positive posts that you are receiving.

That really says a lot.

Sad.
    Well do you have any constructive feedback or just one liners?

How do you truly feeling?

If am giving false and untruthfullness tell me?

The most constructive comment I can make, is that you haven't got a freakin' clue on what you are talking about.

The most constructive comment I can make, is that you haven't got a freakin' clue on what you are talking about.
    Patrick swayze said it best in road house ď opinions varyĒ!

If I donít have a clue... fill me in?

Do your own homework - I've got more to do with my life than to explain to you why you are so wrong.

Maybe one of your other supporters out there will fill you in.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneman View Post
    association:

1.an organization of people with a common purpose and having a formal structure.
    the act of associating or state of being associated.
    friendship; companionship

dictatorship:
    1.a country, government, or the form of government in which absolute power is exercised by a dictator.
    absolute, imperious, or overbearing power or control.
    the office or position held by a dictator.

......Last time I checked I live in a free country and freedom of speech with voting rights..

This new 2018 rule book was edited without a vote from the controllers of usra... One man can not change that much with out a quorum vote of approval.

Just because a president and a manufactor don"t see eye to eye does not mean the racers and the racing and the race track hosting should suffer...

I want to go and race some classes at the 2018 nats but not out of roger's edited 2018 rulebook... I dont by it and niether should any of you other racers...

I have been a past president of a motorcycle club and I did not have power to change rules with out an approval vote of all my peers... I always tried to improve are way of life not damage it...

A president should be trying to improve racing not damage it... This is what will happened to this years nats if we dont all stand up againest the false and invalid rulebook that is posted on the usra website..

With less that 4 months to nats I have alot of jk chassis and bodies I would like to race and use instead of having to go out and buy several mossetti's to just put a program together to race and I know alot of you out there feel the
    same way... Rise up and be heard....

Please give me your feedback...
    Agreed!!!! R&R are running USRA in the ground and the racers (unfortunately for the hosting track) should boycott the race. Better yet - show up - impeach R&R - and race and have a good time. Bring back the USRA to what it used to be - an organization ran by racers for racers, not an organization ran out of someones pocketbook, because that is all this is. R&R is upset because someone pissed in his cereal - vindictive!

And Stoneman - just ignore the kiwi - he is one of the R&R group!
    Sincerely,

Jeff Strause

Quote Originally Posted by glueside View Post
    Why?

Just because my name is Ron?

Yet another loser.

Sad.
    Last edited by Zippity; 01-07-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Get off of your high horse Zippity. I have looked over this forum for a long time now, all I see is you bashing people. Get a life. Why even bother commenting if you are just going to put people down.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotracer1 View Post
    Get off of your high horse Zippity. I have looked over this forum for a long time now, all I see is you bashing people. Get a life. Why even bother commenting if you are just going to put people down.
    Why do I post?

Coz I'm sick of the a&&holes who hide behind anonymity and post crap that is not true.

"False News" as Donny would say.
    Zippity

Am I you’re sure he posted his name etc.

Do you even race the USRA? Don’t think so, go race your flat track and stick to something you know. Don’t think what happens with the USRA will affect you, stay in your hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Slotracer1 View Post
    Am I you’re sure he posted his name etc.

Do you even race the USRA? Don’t think so, go race your flat track and stick to something you know. Don’t think what happens with the USRA will affect you, stay in your hole.
    "Am I you’re sure he posted his name etc." WTF are you saying???

Yes, I have raced in the USA.

Bet you can't say that you have raced in New Zealand.

Next red herring???
    Zippity

Quote Originally Posted by glueside View Post
    Agreed!!!! R&R are running USRA in the ground and the racers (unfortunately for the hosting track) should boycott the race. Better yet - show up - impeach R&R - and race and have a good time. Bring back the USRA to what it used to be - an organization ran by racers for racers, not an organization ran out of someones pocketbook, because that is all this is. R&R is upset because someone pissed in his cereal - vindictive!

Thank you for some good positive feedback.... I figured theres more out there that feel the way I do then a sour kiwi. But I don't know what I am talking about and am a loser!!!! LMAO...

Thank zippty for all your fine remarks.lol... I would love to race in new Zealand... I will make sure a pack my s--t talking bag for that trip...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast