Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 usra rule book invalid and void...

Quote Originally Posted by glueside View Post
    Agreed!!!! R&R are running USRA in the ground and the racers (unfortunately for the hosting track) should boycott the race. Better yet - show up - impeach R&R - and race and have a good time. Bring back the USRA to what it used to be - an organization ran by racers for racers, not an organization ran out of someones pocketbook, because that is all this is. R&R is upset because someone pissed in his cereal - vindictive!

And Stoneman - just ignore the kiwi - he is one of the R&R group!

I really wish those that resigned did not ...They were the only ones that could keep up the good fight... Its a bummer but I understand why they did what they did...

I still feel as a racer that the 2017 rulebook supersedes that of the 2018 rulebook..... all agreeded??? So boycott the usra scales nats for 2018....Impeach someone when we get there and tell frank to run the race with the 2017 rulebook...... I think this is a good idea...
    "MAY THE FORCE BE IN THE FINGER"
    "Theres no banks in heaven,spend it all on slotcars"
    "WINGS ARE FOR FAIRIES- GTP RACING RULES"

Can't you understand that the existing President is following the already approved and adopted Constitution and Rules?

YATF. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    "Am I you’re sure he posted his name etc." WTF are you saying???

Yes, I have raced in the USA.

Bet you can't say that you have raced in New Zealand.

Next red herring???

Lol, I mean USRA not the USA.

Racing in NZ? Not something I would really want to put on my bucket list the way you come across. Why fly half way around the world to race against a knob on a flat track, when I can do that here.

Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Can't you understand that the existing President is following the already approved and adopted Constitution and Rules?

YATF. Sad.

That is understandable by all means... But a "phase out" period for parts has always happened... Not one year "hey guys you can run these parts"... Then " o next year I don't get along or see eye to eye so no these parts are illegal".... Just bad for the hobby every way you look at it and its not fair too anyone... The main fact is that a group decides and votes for changes... That's what the difference is here.. If Jason and Jonathan and Roger got together and decided this route then there would be no issue... It would suck but then those elected made the choice....
    again not one man can make these huge changes like what has happened... But to have a tech director legalize something and then the president undermine him, well again bad for
    the hobby... I don't think the president is a bad guy...He's just making some really bad choices that is effecting the hobby in a negative way not a positive... Zippty I know rules are rules..
    But rules start to effect things well that's when changes need to be made, but by racers for racers and not to line anybody pocket book... If you think about it, two men in the Chicago area
    that disagree are now effecting all the racers at a national level...

I don't like this and a lot of others have voiced an opinion on it too.... I would rather be talking about tech stuff and helping out those young to the hobby get better.. But this issue needs
    resolution....

**** talking bag!!! I know you’re good at that Jason 😂😂😂
    James Grinstead

TEAM KOFORD

Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by 86ed once again View Post
    **** talking bag!!! I know you’re good at that Jason ������
    Hey there James..... What do you think and feel about what has happened to the rulebook for the scale nats??

Jason Ill message you
    James Grinstead

TEAM KOFORD

Why so serious?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12