Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7th Annual Gaithersburg 1100, May 19, 2018, SpeedZone Slot Car Raceway, Mt. Holly, NJ

Hey folks I want to underscore one provision of the chassis rule for both Indy and Nascar for the 1100 race this year,"max 3 piano wire bracing allowed elsewhere on the chassis".

Piano wire is to be used for bracing of the chassis only; bracing as in reinforcing. The use of the piano wire should not be improvised into a new chassis component.

Thanks, see you all on Saaturday.

Tony
    OWH Slotographer

Do you guys plan on streaming the race live online? Since I can't make it there I'd surely like to watch it.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

Nick Good was saying something about hooking up something for streaming. Probably won’t anything for certain until Saturday...

I will have the race live streamed this weekend from this link.......https://m.facebook.com/Goods-Speed-S...5251992274799/
    Good's Honey
    Art's Motors

Good luck this weekend to all my racing friends. Sorry I couldn't make it, I was all ready to go until Barb's mishap. She had a doctors appointment on Wednesday and is doing much better but the doctor said it could be a few months before she feels right again. Tony, I'll be waiting to see your photos they're always great. Have fun guys I'll be watching.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123