Thread: There was a Woman building controllers in the So Bay Orange County area , who was it

There was a Woman building controllers in the So Bay Orange County area , who was it

I have two controllers a Ruddock and a another brand but I do not know the maker , these were built and or modified by a Woman , anybody know her name or brand she named them under , thanks.

Heather?

Home of the 2007 USRA Nats and a pretty fast King Track
    Zip is right, her name is Heather and I think her controllers were called "Controllers by Heather". She is no longer doing anything with slots last I heard.
    There are "Racers" and there are "Talkers".....which one are you?

Don't send me that Heather controller for repair. I have spent hours trying to fix some of her crap and I dont really want to see any more that need fixing.
    She built a choke controller with a Ruddock board. It also had a piece of 2 inch square of aluminum tubing to hold the choke wires. I spent so much time trying to get it to work that the racer bought a Third Eye that I don't have to repair.
    Send me the Ruddock if it needs repairing but use the Heather for a boat anchor..

John Andersen

Thanks for the info.