On Feb. 16th 2019 The "Original" Mid-America Model Raceways will hold its 34th Anniversary race at Mid-America Raceway in Bloomington, Il Classes will be: Int-15, C-12 and 27Lite. Doors open at 8:00 am. Tech for Int-15's will be at 9:15. This is a special race to celebrate the opening of my raceway in Springfield, Il. back in 1985. I want to extend an invitation to any and all of those who raced with us while we were open from 1985 to 2001. Though we have been closed for 18 years now and not all of you still race, I would still like to see you all so that we can bench race and tell stories from yesteryear. Some of you are still with us and we will pay special tribute to those who are no longer with us. May you all be racing in a better place now. If we have time we would like to add our famous Race of Champions for all of those who have won in any class at any of our past Anniversary races and or who have won any class at any of our monthly races for the last couple of years @ Mid-America in Bloomington. The address for Mid-America Raceway in Bloomington is: 109 W. Monroe St. Bloomington, Il. 61701. Hope to see you all there!