Thread: Proformance/Liebenthal online auction

Proformance/Liebenthal online auction

Many here know that David Liebenthal passed away last month after a long struggle with diabetes and renal failure. His wonderful widow Jacque is relocating out of Atlanta to be nearer to her family in the Midwest and as part of that move, she is selling some of the items that constituted David's fabulous slot car operation, which I visited numerous times.

Note that most of David's inventory and some of his equipment has been sold locally. The remainder has been listed on an online auction site which can found HERE.

Several caveats need to be mentioned. There is a 15% 'buyer's premium' being assessed, as well as some other fees, and the items won must be picked up locally. If that is a problem for interested parties, please contact me personally, as I may be able to help with some of the smaller lots.

bad link???
    l.d. kelley, M.A. Ramcatlarry@aol.com

60 year pin 1959-2019
    Racing slot cars in America
    USRA 2019 member
    IRRA, ISRA/USA, Hardbodies 1/24 &
    1/32 - Great Lakes Slot Car Club
    retired raceway owner 1992-2007
    Omni/Cidex service center

Using wrong certificate - try this: https://www.exfactoryauctions.com/Sh...ormance+Racing
    zipper

Just wanted to remind folks that the no-reserve auction of tools and equipment from the late David Liebenthal's shop ends in less than two days. As of this post, only three of the 30 lots have received bids. I realize that it's gonna be like eBay, where most of the bids are going to come in the last few minutes.

But just wanted to remind everyone that this auction closes in less than 48 hours.

Link to the auction is in the first post in this thread.