Thread: 2019 Rule Book

2019 Rule Book

Any chance the 2019 USRA rule book will be posted anywhere online before the Nats.
    I've heard that Jason has made some rule changes that weren't voted on, not legal, but I would like to know what the rules are before the races.

That's a great idea but it doesn't matter.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

http://www.usraslots.com/usra-rules/ Here are the rules for the past 20 years.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...Lt-Rw8WCk/edit and here is the 'Final 2019 Rulebook'.
    Last edited by Ramcatlarry; 05-10-2019 at 09:06 PM.
    l.d. kelley, M.A. Ramcatlarry@aol.com

60 year pin 1959-2019
    Racing slot cars in America
    USRA 2019 member
    IRRA, ISRA/USA, Hardbodies 1/24 &
    1/32 - Great Lakes Slot Car Club
    retired raceway owner 1992-2007
    Omni/Cidex service center

Thanks for the post, but did I miss where the link for the 2019 rules is posted on the USRA website or Fakebook page or are they just being kept a secret?
    Next question is, why are we taking our low cost entry level class of Grp F and allowing axle bearings, when that wasn't proposed or voted on by the membership?

Quote Originally Posted by CARSHouston View Post
    Thanks for the post, but did I miss where the link for the 2019 rules is posted on the USRA website or Fakebook page or are they just being kept a secret?
    Next question is, why are we taking our low cost entry level class of Grp F and allowing axle bearings, when that wasn't proposed or voted on by the membership?
    I'm sure Grp-F cars don't need the high quality high speed big dollar bearings used in 27 or even l2 cars. In some cases they can be had for less money than a set of oilites. Doesn't help raceways though if racers get them from China or ebay but it seems raceways only carry the more expensive BBs. Slots-a-Lot sourced some good quality BBs in quantity and sells them at a very reasonable price to racers. If the racers buy them from the raceway then the rule change is a positive. If they buy them online or from another source, then not so good.
    Don't resist....VOTE !