Thread: Isra usa

Isra usa

Maybe it's me....but I can't find anything current on the USA rules and such. Is that not as active as it once was? I was just looking to do some reading out of a curiosity. So there's no crisis.

Yea Mike I don't think there is an ISRA/USA anymore. It use to exist on the east coast but haven't seen anything recently.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

We are starting to run ISRA classes at Washington PA on the UK black so people can run on a flat track in preparation of the ISRA Worlds coming to NJ in 2021. Look for my postings. Casey Scott still has the ISRA USA page up so I expect it will become more active as we get closer.
    Why do I do this to myself?

I actually would have imagined there would be a small but dedicated group of ISRA USA guys. It's a very unique niche but seems like one that would be fun. Competing internationally seems kinda exciting. Maybe as more flat tracks emerge it will make a comeback.

Hopefully it starts up a new trend in flat track racing. Getting away from sealed junk motors, full punch banked tracks, inconsistent rule packages. ISRA does a good job, looking forward to seeing it grow here in the states.
    Frankie Schaffier
    OS Bodies
    Rob Voska's only friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Hopefully it starts up a new trend in flat track racing. Getting away from sealed junk motors, full punch banked tracks, inconsistent rule packages. ISRA does a good job, looking forward to seeing it grow here in the states.
    Frankie, (and Rob Voska's only friend) you sound like an optimist. Me, not so much. See you in Latvia And say hi to Rob For me.
    Last edited by wbugenis; 04-04-2020 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wbugenis View Post
    Frankie, (and Rob Voska's only friend) you sound like an optimist. Me, not so much. See you in Latvia And say hi to Rob For me.
    Sadly, I believe your probably right.. I will pass on your regards to Rob, see you then.
    Frankie Schaffier
    OS Bodies
    Rob Voska's only friend.