Thread: High Detail Flexi NASCAR

High Detail Flexi NASCAR

I am searching for a high detail 1/24 Flexi NASCAR that would be able to rival a hard body in appearance. There has to be some very high detailed Stockcar/NASCAR bodies out there.

Sadly the popular NASCAR bodies out there are mostly BLOB-CAR. They don't resemble an actual car in any way at all. The older 4.5" wb Parma bodies were the most "real" looking. I may have a few. I'll check the slots room.
    Don't resist....VOTE !

In the 90s I use to race the PARMA Pontiac Grand Prix (Michael Waltrip #30 Pennzoil) in 4" NASCAR. It looked fairly realistic. Most everyone at that time used the O/S Monte Carlo and it didn't look much like the Monte Carlo of the day. When COT cars came out everything went from realistic to speed and it's been that way ever since. Good luck in your search.
    I've done so much with so little for so long it seems like I can do anything with nothing at all.

So.... I am currently buying some nice Lexan cars with an acceptable degree of likeness to a hard body car. He has 4 models, Toyota, Dodge, Camaro and a mustang. But as I understand it, Caveman is about to get into the fray and offer a more realistic looking body. Discussing the matter with someone it became clear that these will not necessarily impact the world of flexi NASCAR class racing but instead, they will go head to head with the Hard Body cars running on the Hard Body Chassis because of the wheel requirements. I am looking forward to this emerging class.