Thread: For Sale: Scalextric Digital Arc Pro Full Setup

For Sale: Scalextric Digital Arc Pro Full Setup

For sale is a Scalextric Digital Arc Pro setup with everything needed to race. The track pictured is an 8'x4' layout with about 32' of track, but there is a ton of spare track included that could be used to make a much larger layout. Everything included in the Scalextric ARC PRO Platinum GT set is still there plus a lot more track, borders, etc. There are a total of 11 cars and 6 controllers. I have a total of 6 digital chips. Please note that more lane changers and a pit lane are included with the spare track. If anyone is interested and would like a full list of all the pieces, I will be happy to get one together. Everything is in great condition. I am looking to sell everything together. The table can be included as well for no extra charge, but this would obviously be pickup only. The table is also 8'x4' and is 32" tall. As for shipping, I have access to a FedEx business account. So the shipping will be very reasonable. I am asking $1,000 plus shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me. I am located in South Carolina, 29388. If anyone is interested and would like more pictures or any other information, feel free to message me here or email me at next.gen.diecast@gmail.com

You can view the pictures here, https://www.facebook.com/groups/9282...3441921025424/
    Last edited by Josh S; 03-23-2022 at 08:03 PM.