View Poll Results: What is your favorite raceway food?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Port Jeff Pizza

22 48.89%
  • Connie's Cookies

7 15.56%
  • Queen City pie

8 17.78%
  • Bullet Bar-B-Que

8 17.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Raceway Food

I have to second what brassy says. Ray's wife doesnt wait for you to ask about a menu item , she is simply ready to whip you up sompin' to eat in hurry!

Hands down, Central Raceway in LaVergne, TN, a raceway with basically a full kitchen next to the parts counter. Teresa Gann makes all linds of things, and you can't go wrong ordering whatever she's serving.

She once stored about half a deer's worth of venison for me while I raced and that counts for something!
    Women , Wine and Fast Red Cars

Best Raceway food was when the Domino's truck pulled out in front of Bulitt Speedway with 30 some odd pizzas for $5 a pop.
    ‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

Im sure all the food your talking about is great, The pizza on the island is the best , but after what we had at Victory Lane Raceway last weekend beats everything. Izzy Brought in a hole shoulder of pork, Then sliced it up and had coleslaw, man now that was the best I ever had,
    When will you guys ever get your car to go around YFS

Talking

Hey JD....

WAZZZZ UP.... I don't know if it Qualifies as Raceway Food or more RaceWay Resturants.... and I've been to busy to make Races Lately to have had Izzie's BBQ.... BUT!.....

Is It Imperial Burger at Buena... just WAY WAY WAY to much Food and it's not just the Burger... it's the menu....

And anywhere Tony Hobart takes you to EAT in Chicago.....

Scott!
    Scott Smith
    USRA Div.1 Dir.

When it's not FUN. GO HOME!

Because someone is going to kick my A$$ cause it is 1:30 in the morning
    Quote Originally Posted by Seldom Seen
    Hey JD....

WAZZZZ UP.... I don't know if it Qualifies as Raceway Food or more RaceWay Resturants.... and I've been to busy to make Races Lately to have had Izzie's BBQ.... BUT!.....

Is It Imperial Burger at Buena... just WAY WAY WAY to much Food and it's not just the Burger... it's the menu....

Scott!
    Well us fat guys know where to eat.
    Geez cry a little louder so EVERYONE knows just what kind of woman you are!!!

Who you callin FAT? I have an excuse, I married an 100% Italian woman, im not fat im just well fed lol
    When will you guys ever get your car to go around YFS

Quote Originally Posted by Seldom Seen
    Don't forget the "bowling alley"....
    ‎‎"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do." - Steve Jobs 1955-2011

I love a good BBQ pork sandwich!

I personally enjoy the Pineapple shakes at Imperial Burger but the burgers at the Sports bar (Poor Boys) next to Mid-America are the best.

"Personally tested and approved by Gary Gerding".

Slot Car Raceway has that drive-up coffee stand in the parking lot with treats to keep you awake on those long race weekends.
    Last edited by M G Brown; 11-24-2008 at 08:54 AM.

The next time you're at Frank Sarkela's Slot Car Raceway in Rohnert Park, CA...site of the 2006 and 2008 USRA Scale Nats, don't miss http://www.mikesburgers.com/
    Recommendation: Krush Burger, Macaroni Salad, Pitcher of Sierra Nevada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12