Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: C-cans

I gotta convince my boss to give me the time off, I got stuff to go and I want to so all I need is the boss to give me the time off or I may some how catch a severe cold on the thursday and friday and not be able to go into work if she doesnt give me the time off.

Yeah well when Brad was stayying at Joes for the Barn Burner Jow kept asking me if Brad was into guys and stuff so it wouldnt surprise me lol.

Trevor
    JAQUE MEOPH RACING

trevor...isnt ure dad the boss?..lol

stay away from the camera dudde..lol

Joe SSS
    9x National Champion

he is one of them but i dont directly work for him as company policy is that you cant report to a relative.

stay away from the camera??? are implying to not pull a R Kelly and video tape minors??? lmao ahahahahhahaaha

Your crazy man lol

Trevor
    JAQUE MEOPH RACING

not directed at you dick specifically, the comment was noting the roman backs kamen, hershman backs fast ones, larry backs proslot... so on and so fourth. i agree the kelly is consistently a fast setup and not very hard to get running really fast.

this friday im bringing out all my mura black setups and go brown tires... that should work right? maybe only with an outisight corvette.
    -Brian

Brian, you hairball!

I'll have you know that back in the late 80s & early 90s I won a large number of races with Mura 4-hole cans and 'tan' colored Alphas. I have to say that the O/S Corvette was a little too much downforce, though.

Oh... another thing... Markee has the track record for box 12 with an arm he thinks you gave him or got him two Barnburners ago. We had to scrap the Kelly stuff and put it in a ProSlot (you hacker, you).

Be well and come on up for next year's Snowball!

Best to ya!
    Peter N. Varlan

Lightbulb It's called the FLU

Trevor just call in and say you got the FLU Come on you can think of something! The FLU,FLU,FLU,FLU. Well hope to see ya there.

Yours Truly;
    Dick Gazinya
    WORLD FAMOUS PORTJEFF RACEWAY
    " ALL LACKY DOGS MUST DIE "

1075 Portion rd.
    Farmingville, N.Y 11738
    (631) 696-7721

Chubbie my brother from another mother

Trevors gat the hubs in his ears now ...WX SUPER SIZED!

JOE SSS

MURA ALL THE WAY
    Last edited by Chubby; 06-22-2004 at 07:28 PM.
    9x National Champion

I don't know DICK

Sounds like it was specifically meant for you, I and other team guys. Although, I have not officially wore any PS gear as of yet. I do have some nice shirts and a sweat suit though. Maybe I can get the best-dressed award at this years NATS.

Look, Everyone, you are Fab-ooo-Las…

Brian, Are you sure those MURA cans are still Legal, member there is a 2 production limit on race equipment. I better not see any of those at the NATS...
    There are "Racers" and there are "Romans".....which one are you?

You're not Paranoid.... People are talking about you....

I am gonna get my dad to pull some strings if my boss doesn't give me the time off, and I had my ears at 1/2 for the last Tulsa race but I had to put them back to double 0 guage I may open back up for the Nats who knows lol I got a Mohawk as well now lol the town is gonna be in culture shock when I show up. You guys gotta there on the Thursday and well have to go out to a bar/restaraunt and have some american Brews and suicide chicken wings.
    JAQUE MEOPH RACING

if it looks like a good turnout snow ball sounds fine. and i believe that joe and ed will go too.

I dont know larry, might have to scrape the paint off them and claim they are plated.
    -Brian

Business opportunity

Brian,

I'll bet you can find 500 old Mura 4-holes just asking the old-timers for their junk. Acid dip 'em all 'til they're about .015 thick and submit them next year as "Gecko C-Cans."

Can't miss with your star power behind 'em.

Take care!
    Peter N. Varlan

Yo Trevor

I gotcha covered on places to go for when you and Brad get here, im sure we could drop Joe off at the silver star with a rainbow shirt and he can do the truffle shuffle
    slotcars are a hobby, but pissing you off is a sport

g.o.m.t

hey, good luck at the nats g.o.m.t..u should do good in SPEC15
    9x National Champion

ok?
    slotcars are a hobby, but pissing you off is a sport

Thumbs up Snow Ball looks good

Hey Brian, I am definately planning on attending the Snow Ball this year as long as they don't have it on Dec 18 (NE USRA at SAL). Do you know when it is?
    Edsel

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast