Thread: OWH Classified Ads - "House Rules"

OWH Classified Ads - "House Rules"

I guess I haven't had a link where it could be easily found for a while, to the OWH Slot Car Talk "House Rules" for posting, and in particular in regards to the OWH Classified Ads and Commercial Classified Ads Sections.

I would like to request that all OWH Slot Car Talk readers review the "House Rules" before posting here.

OWH Slot Car Talk "House Rules"

For policies regarding the Free Classified Ads, and the Commercial Classified Ads forums, scroll on down to the "Shameless Plugs" section, and also refer to the Commercial Classified Ads Info Page here:

OWH Commercial Classified Ads "House Rules"

The Intro text under the link to this section sums it up nicely enough:

OWH's Commercial Classified Ads board is for slot car mfg's, suppliers, raceways, etc. to post commercial one-time ads. OWH readers are a great "target" audience for slot car products and services, and with HUNDREDS of readers every day!
    Thank you,

"Mom"
    Last edited by oldweirdherald; 10-21-2004 at 06:34 AM.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

Paul,

If I want to purchase two ads at once, for two different products, how do I pay for that in one PayPal transaction?

Thanks!
    Dennis Samson

Scratchbuilding is life
    Life is scratchbuilt

Samson Classics

Quote Originally Posted by gascarnut View Post
    Paul,

If I want to purchase two ads at once, for two different products, how do I pay for that in one PayPal transaction?

Thanks!
    Hi Dennis!

I guess there isn't a quantity option on the PayPal button for the Commercial Classified Ads! I've had many people try to get out of paying for just ONE ad - but I guess I've never had anyone actually wanting to pay for TWO ads at once before! LOL

Actually - I don't think it makes any difference if it is paid in one transaction or in two... but if you want to take care of it in one payment... here's how:

You can just logon to your PayPal and click on the "Send Money" tab. Then just send to my account email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com, and enter $19.98 for the 2 ads, and select payment for goods & services. I'll approve your two ads as soon as the payment goes through.

Your ads are very well done - with great pics, descriptions, and info! Nice looking products that I hope many OWH readers will want to check out!

Let me know if that doesn't work out - but it should hopefully do the trick!

Thanks!!!

Paul K @ OWH
    Paul Kassens
    OWH Slot Car Talk "Mom"
    The Old Weird Herald
    email: paulk@oldweirdherald.com

Done, and thanks!
    Dennis Samson

Scratchbuilding is life
    Life is scratchbuilt